jueves, 23 de octubre de 2014

Feathers & Grey

Good morning everyone! Since the maxi necklaces came into our lives, my collection has continued to grow and grow, so today I bring you my latest addition to the brand Pingos and am totally fascinated. It is this wonderful feather necklace in earth tones and striking silver and at the same time chic and super thin even for a normal everyday day. Now I will show you another who took a post (here) but this time I wanted to combine it with a simple look in gray tones. What do you think? Do you dare with this look? Thank you very much for your comments and do not forget to make you blog followers via Google + and my social networks because soon you´ll have a surprise! A thousand kisses and happy Thursday

¡Buenos días a todos! Desde que los maxi collares entraron en nuestras vidas, mi colección no ha parado de crecer y crecer, por eso hoy os traigo mi última adquisición de la marca Pingos y que me tiene totalmente fascinada. Es este maravilloso collar de plumas en tonos tierra y plata que, a pesar de ser muy llamativo, me parece súper fino y chic incluso para un día de diario normal. Ya os enseñé otro que saqué en un post (aquí) pero en esta ocasión me apetecía combinarlo con un look muy sencillo en tonos grises. Qué os parece? Os atrevéis con un look así? Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios y no olvidéis haceros seguidores del blog a través de Google + y mis redes sociales porque pronto tendréis una sorpresa! Mil besos y feliz jueves










PHOTOS  by  Natalia Pallarés

Chaqueta / Cardigan: Sheinside  Jeans: Pull & Bear (old)  Camiseta / T-Shirt: Zara (old)  Botines/ Booties: Stradivarius (New Collection)  Collar / Necklace: Pingos  Bolso / Bag: Suiteblanco (old) 

4 comentarios: